- Private Entrance
- Serviced Daily
- 80 sqm
- Laundry Service
Named after a decisive battle fought between the French and the Germans in 1916: Verdun, is a suite with typical characteristics of that era: high steel pressed ceilings, wooden floors, wide verandas and copper fittings. This newly renovated semi-detached two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit, is ideal for families or groups. It has a garden view, which can be enjoyed from the private and enclosed patio.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed – with Air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds – with Air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Suitable for up to four adults & two children.
- Children are accommodated on mattresses
- We have 24 hour armed response security for the property, as well as additional neighbourhood security in the area, making it safe to walk.
- Business Facilities; Internet enabled computer, Fax, scan, copy facilities.
Perfect property for visiting Cape Town. We had a fantastic stay, everything perfect and nearby. We felt very welcome and the service was mere than good for us, Also very helpful for planning trips outside town. By Anneke B
|Low Season||1 May – 30 Sept||R2300|
|High Season||April, 1 Oct – 15 Dec||R2700|
|Peak Seaon||16 Dec – 31 March||R2900|
PLEASE NOTE: Rates include room / apartment per day, and exclude any food & beverage.