- Private Entrance
- Serviced Daily
- 80 sqm
- Laundry Service
5 Camp Streets’ Unit 1 is a perfect hub for your Cape Town stay. A beautiful heritage building in the heart of Gardens, with easy & safe walking to trendy Kloof Street.
This cosy and bright apartment is housed in a heritage building dating back 100 years and perfect for families and friends travelling together. Accommodating up to four adults and conveniently situated within a quiet residential area, the apartment provides the perfect starting point from which your explorations of this truly wonderful city can commence.
Two large en-suite bedrooms, serviced daily by our friendly and competent housekeeping staff, open to the living area which is fitted with a comfortable corner sofa, coffee table, and flat-screen TV.
The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything that you will need in order to prepare a home-cooked meal, which can be enjoyed together at the dining table or on the private patio overlooking the garden and Lion’s Head.
The 90sqm apartment is bigger than most in Cape Town and is a great option for all travelers! Its convenient location makes this a perfect spot from where you can start exploring all the great things Cape Town has to offer.
We are located within walking distance to Kloof Street with over 25 restaurants, cafés, and bistros. Explore Table Mountain, Camps Bay, or the V&A Waterfront in a short 10min drive!
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: King size bed – with Air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds – with Air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Suitable for up to four adults & two children.
- Children are accommodated on mattresses
- Connecting rooms are also available.
- We have 24-hour armed response security for the property, as well as additional neighborhood security in the area, making it safe to walk.
- Business Facilities; Internet-enabled computer, Fax, scan, copy facilities.
This is perfect for a family! Very neat, clean and tidy and had everything we needed. Enjoyed our stay. It is a home away from home and centrally located. Within easy distance to all tourist attractions and friendly and helpful staff! by Schmee
|Low Season||1 May – 30 Sept||R2300|
|High Season||April, 1 Oct – 15 Dec||R2700|
|Peak Seaon||16 Dec – 31 March||R2900|
PLEASE NOTE: Rates include room/apartment per day, and exclude any food & beverage.