- Serviced Daily
- Laundry Service
- Private Entrance
- 60 sqm
Suite 3 is named after St Eloi, in France, where the Canadians suffered defeat against the Germans in 1915. The suite has typical characteristics of that era: high steel pressed ceilings, wooden floors, wide verandas and copper fittings. A semi-detached One-bedroom en-suite ideal for a small family. It has a garden view, which can be enjoyed from the private patio.
- Bedroom with King size bed and single bed in the lounge ( Air-conditioning)
- Full Bathroom, with walk-in closet.
- Adults 3 or 2 adults and 1 child
- Connecting rooms are also available.
- Comfortable and spacious living room with Flat screen Television & fireplace.
- We have 24 hour armed response security for the property, as well as additional neighbourhood security in the area, making it safe to walk.
- Business Facilities; Internet enabled computer, Fax, scan, copy facilities.
This was our second stay at Camp Street and it was just as magical as the first time. The accommodation is extensive, safe and homely and the wonderful staff are there to help with anything and everything to make the stay as enjoyable as possible. We all loved every minute of our time there and would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. Thanks Emmy – we miss you all and will return one day!! By Bobby (UK)
|Low Season||1 May – 30 Sept||R1400|
|High Season||April, 1 Oct – 15 Dec||R1700|
|Peak Seaon||16 Dec – 31 March||R1900|
PLEASE NOTE: Rates include room / apartment per day, and exclude any food & beverage.